Lots for download, from the poll. All lots are scanned with the Clean Installer and all accompanying CC is already compressed. Minimally necessary CC is included - use the clean installer if you don't want it.
***
City Park Apartments:
All EPs used probably, but relies heavily on Apartment Life.
Front view: there are 4 units, each taking a whole floor.
Two bedrooms and one bathroom in each unit. Every unit is identical, they just have different colored accent walls in the bedroom. All units are equipped with plumbing, lighting, counters and appliances. Only the first floor has furniture, so you could get an idea of layout options. You get a joint kitchen and dining space, living space, and patio/balcony. Berjes can attest that this layout is very efficient and Sim-friendly.
Sharing a bathroom with his teenage daughter is slightly more problematic, but you know, it happens.
Small but adequate living space. The walls and lighting fixtures are loft-ish and modern, but of course, do whatever you like with them in your game. I kind of designed this with Berjes in mind, so the default decorating suits a urban-professional bachelor pad, but could easily be made "girly". <-- br="" but="" chauvinist="" how="" i="" know="" mean.="" that="" was="" what="" wow="" you="">
-->
Small kitchenette and dining space for 4-6 Sims.
Bedroom - you must supply your own curtains. That bed recolor is supposed to be CC, but it doesn't look like it showed up in the package, so it'll probably default to some ridiculous color once you get it in your game?
There is on-street parking for two cars - bonus/annoyance being that each apartment unit resets the space, even if your neighbor already has a car parked there. So each apartment can use the two spaces. Annoyance, you'll never see your neighbor's car parked there.
You'll likely have to repave your parking spaces when you plop your lot down - but the tiles are included in the package.
Back community space, pool with diving board and slide. Chess, tables, grill...
Back view, where you can see the balconies.
(Full CC includes)... Most notably, the
Adele Stucco set, and
the usual road tiles.
A necessary edge smoother. The TV is actually Maxis, from the Glamour Stuff pack. And those trees I got forever ago at MTS, but couldn't find the link.
Oh, and this is zoned residential, so you can make your building/decorating tweaks before you change it over to apartments.
***
First Grace Church of Lakeside Heights:All EPs used probably, but relies heavily on Celebrations Stuff and Seasons.
Okay, you'll have to not mind the permafrost in these pictures - it was winter the last time I had my Sims visit this church, and I couldn't get it to unstick. I've shown cars in this picture, but I've since taken them out of the package, because they uploaded all of my recolors too, and I didn't figure you'd want all that CC spam. You can find
community lot deco cars here.
First Grace Church of Lakeside Heights is an ordinary smallish suburban community church, with a perfectly generic church name. Kind of modeled after the church I went to as a kid ;)
We got a cross up on there, for your practicing Christian-ish Sims, but you can modify this lot to suit whatever religion your Sims practice. It could also make a nice community center.
This church has a small sanctuary that seats 24 Sims, with 6 additional seats for your clergy persons and/or service attendants. A narthex with coat room. A small office. Bathrooms, kitchen, and community space that is currently set up to host a wedding reception. The sanctuary is also equipped with a wedding arch.
Outdoor space includes swings, a basketball court, and pond.
The second-floor balcony is your music room, with seating for the choir and pianist, and robe closets ;)
Sanctuary view.
Multi-purpose community room.
Chandler and Jane used this most recently in my game, and in game, I used the recolor tool for their red-toned decorating. I have it decorated very simply as default, because in my game, they have to pay extra for lavish decorations.
A small standard country-ish kitchen.
The pond out back can be really nice for wedding pictures, depending on what you have behind it in your neighborhood, lol!
The office.
(
Full CC includes)... Mostly super-old stuff I got from MTS, and have had since forever (I first built this church about two years ago, for
Nate and Ally's wedding). Most notably, church steeple by
jobtwo/CatOfEvilGenius, and
the road tiles for the parking lot.
There is also
the church set from Around the Sims 2, which I had intended to use in this (the indoor cross especially), but I couldn't get it to show up in my game.
***
note: this was also my first time cleaning CC spam out of a lot package, so please let me know if these actually work in your game or not, lol!
Swe-et! I'll be grabbing these as soon as I get home (at work now)!
ReplyDeleteYay, thanks for uploading these!
ReplyDeleteStreet parking! That's one little trick I've heard about but have never bothered to try out in my own game. I should look into it though, because I have a lot of houses with no space for a driveway.
Gorgeous! Definitely plan to download both of them as soon as I can. Thanks Laura.
ReplyDeleteLaura I noticed you have a download that lets you place furniture on a diagonal I was wondering if you could share where you got that please.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome everyone! Hope they'll be of some use! :)
ReplyDeleteCarla, I'm addicted to on-street parking in my city areas, lol! It's really easy to do if your lot is facing the right direction, but can be tricky if it's not.
K, it's actually a cheat that came with Uni: boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation [true/false]
I have it in my userstartup, so I forget that it's not default, lol!
Hi! I wanted to download these lots for my game but the link doesn't seem to be working?
ReplyDeleteHi, sorry about that! I guess I let that old account die. Try this here. These are all of the TS2 building files I had saved from my old computer, but both of these two lots were there. I hope they still work!
Delete