Wednesday, August 25, 2010

poll: what lot do you want for LH stuff?

So I promised you a lot for download, and your top pick was, the North Park Street Townhomes, with 21 votes and 31%...

The thing is...


Oops... You see, I failed to check my lots bin and see if I actually had a recent copy of the lot on hand, and it appears I don't. And after all the build stuff I've just put myself through, I have like, negative desire to rebuild from this point.

Sorry! :(

So instead, I'll give you the two runners-up, the City Park Apartments, and the First Grace Church of Lakeside Heights, both of which I know I already have package-ready.

here were the rest of the votes:

City Park Apartments - 11 votes, 16%
First Grace Church of LH - 10 votes, 14%
Bungalow and Family home, 7 votes, 10%
shopping center, 6 votes, 8%
N. Park St. Apartments, 5 votes, 7%

***

next poll: No matter how you vote, you will hear from each of these characters in the next season anyway - they're all big parts of my feature stories ;) But I'm just curious, who are you most eager to hear from in the next season?

Oh, because it's coming - I swear it is, lol!

Thing is... (and I'm just full of how things are tonight, huh?) we're actually going out of town next weekend, for a small Labor Day trip, and I really hate the idea of starting the new season right before I take off for a week. (I know, I am that weird and anal). So we might as well start things properly when I get back.

And besides, I have the semi-playables update, and a bunch more picspam posts to unload on you from all this building stuff before next weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I'm all caught up! Just in time for a new season, too!

    I just have to say that what you've done is absolutely amazing and the amount of effort and work you put into building this world is just...stunning! I care so much about your characters and I really want to know what happens next. And now I have to wait just like everybody else because I'm caught up--but that's a small price to pay for a great story. Thank you for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I would have been happy to download any of those lots but I did vote for the church, so I'm happy it "won", lol!

    Argh, so hard to vote in your current poll! Can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, yay, congrats on catching up! *throws confetti* Awww, thank you so much! I have a lot of fun writing these stories, and I'm glad you enjoyed reading them! :)

    Carla, well, I figure maybe sharing #2 and 3 is equal in votes to sharing #1, so maybe I made an equal amount of people happy, lol! I'm kind of glad I got to share the church in the end.

    ReplyDelete