Thursday, August 19, 2010

LH stuff: not a llama clock, batch 1


It's so hard to find good clocks, isn't it? What I wanted was simple yet stylish - not fancy, not antique. Like the kind of clock you might buy at Target?

So I made some!

And now I'm *totally* about to make five thousand clocks! Or maybe a few dozen, eventually. And for tonight, we'll start with eight ;)

They're based on that ugly fighting llama clock that came with whatever EP that was... (Uni? Freetime?)


First two are April's clocks:
- pink circles (left)
- pastel circles (right)


Next three are Beau's clocks:
- lines on black (left)
- navy white static (middle)
- black white (right)


And the last three are Amelia's clocks:
- earthy dots (left)
- yellow w/ black border (middle)
- olive teal (right)

All files are named in a mostly simple way, compressed and zipped for your downloading pleasure.

(download here)

and enjoy! :)

9 comments:

  1. Um, these look great! Thanks for giving us options. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these clocks, they're a great idea! The last three especially. Seems like I have Amelia's taste in clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all great, especially the Beau ones! I think that's more my personal style. ;)

    Amelia's are nicely subtle, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently, I have Beau's taste in clocks. Thank-you for posting them Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I've been wishing I had some normal looking clocks. (Amelia and I have the same taste in clocks. Hers are so cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I might actually use that clock now. I don't think I have ever put that thing in any of my houses, except once in a bachelor pad, because I thought they'd have something ugly like that!

    Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just beautiful! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've done these! I have some recolours of this clock, but they're just different colour frames with the llama picture gone... these are great, and I love that you've matched them up with the different characters. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome, everyone! Glad you can use them! :)

    ReplyDelete