




Hazel says, "Can we talk about something else now?"

(I checked his relationship panel, and there's no marriage icon with Hailey, so I don't know what this is about. They divorced normally in game, no cheats or anything. Weird.)
But on the career front, he's doing better than ever!!! Thanks to Jodie. But she's just returning the favor, we suppose, since he helped her out a little back in September. These two are all about favors in game - you'd never guess they were enemies. They were only together that one time, and have been fighting ever since, but wow, that must have been a memorable night! lol!

Hey, isn't there a way to get lost urns back? I think I remember reading somewhere that there was, and I could probably fix that now.

I actually first built this field and the sports complex when Stephanie came to college, because she was on a soccer scholarship, but then she dropped out after one semester... THEN I had Tyler starting college, also on a soccer scholarship, and he went off to war after one semester.
Bah! Summer is actually a business student, but she'll use the field just to appease me! :)

Poor Corbin though, he really is an incredibly bright guy! A professor for nearly ten years now. Almost finished with his third degree! A doctorate, in exercise science. His mind is like a machine!...
But you know, so is his body, lol! ;)

I'm adding an addition onto Nova Hall, because I want to move the Culinary Arts Department to the arts college (it's currently over in Collins Hall, the science college, just because there's more room there). And I'm totally going to go crazy on it with all this Buggybooz kitchen stuff I found!!! Everybody is going to want to be a culinary arts major, I'm telling you! :)
April is actually studying culinary arts, so I want to get her involved in some cooking classes soon. Though I see her more interested in cocktail recipes than crafting meals, but you know, whatever ;)
April is actually studying culinary arts, so I want to get her involved in some cooking classes soon. Though I see her more interested in cocktail recipes than crafting meals, but you know, whatever ;)


I think it looks like Fenton is starting to catch on to this little situation.

Otherwise sweet because Orion doesn't get to see his sister Brooke much, since she lives out in Bluewater. But one night, in November, they decided to meet up at North Beach to play "red hands"? Crazy Sims!

She says, "But ewww, that's an UGLY one!"


She says, "I have good intentions! This one's for a friend!"



And yes, not only did my graphics crap out after this, but the whole game crashed. I really wish it had turned out straighter and not chopped off the bottom of the South End. But ah, well, you take what you get with my computer.
Don't mind my misaligned and nonexistent tracks. I did what I could with them... and otherwise just covered them up with trees, lol!
***
I am now officially done spamming you all with all this build stuff. In fact, I might never build a damn thing again. (I know, I'm lying.) But I at least will not be building for a good bit of time.
Thank you for indulging me with all these silly projects. I enjoyed sharing them with you.
After the long weekend, we'll revert back to our usual weekly posting schedule, and we'll start the next season of stories! Oh man, it's gonna be a doozy! ;)
Ha, have you ever had your Sims teleport when there's someone else in the room? It's kind of funny.
ReplyDeleteYes, there is a way to get lost urns back! It's not very hard but I can't remember the exact steps. You need a teleporter and the Lot Debugger. I did it way back, because I had a lot of missing graves in Sullivan. I was able to get all of them back, bar one. I asked about it on N99. If I can find the post, and no one else has been able to help you, I'l post it here.
I was hoping for a close up of your soccer field! It looked so cool in the banner. :D
Oh, here's another question that I probably should have asked in your base hood uni post but it occurred to me when you mentioned that April was studying culinary arts. Do you use custom majors or do you just use the Maxis ones and pretend? When you mentioned Lucy would want to study Dance, I thought of Audrey and I thought maybe I'd have her major in Art, with a minor in Dance. The minor would be the pretending part. Just wondering how you handle it.
LOL, April, that is an ugly one! I love when my...um, amorous Sims act so shocked at nudity!
And that geek with the red jumper/blue collared shirt and grease paint on his face (WTF?) was hitting on my Susannah constantly when I played her dorm. Stay away, April!
And hey, a full shot of Lake City, finally! Congratulations are in order, I guess? LOL.
Okay, end novel. I know you love it though ;)
Lost urns:
ReplyDeletehttp://starlightsims.yuku.com/topic/45363
Hope that helps!
Carla, oooh, thank you for that link! I'm very excited about this, lol! I've always wished I could have that grave back, so I can't wait to try it!
ReplyDeleteIn game, April is set as an arts major, and the culinary arts specification is just for the story. I only use the in-game majors, because I can't be bothered to download extra ones, lol! I just pick whichever major matches the tone or skill set most closely, and then give them their real major for the story. For Lucy, I'll probably have her do the Drama major, because I know that one focuses on body/charisma/creativity, which will be helpful for the dance career.
Yes, I'll take those congrats on the Lake City shot, lol! Might be a while before I get another one ;)
Ah, okay, same as what I'm planning on doing then! I need to look at the majors a bit more closely to see what skills they focus on. I usually just go with their wants for majors but sometimes they want silly majors. LOL.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, the custom majors are a pain. When I last used them, you needed a hack to select them and they also generate two extra professors for each one you put it. And who needs MORE character files, right?