Friday, September 26, 2008

2078, we don't need no education!

Another school year starts in Lake County!

Photobucket
Lucy Harris is starting sixth grade at Lakeside Heights Junior High School. She is looking forward to making all kinds of new friends, and is dying to get a cell phone for her birthday. She takes an interest in fashion, in an unconventional sense. Don't let those dog-collar bracelets scare you though, she's sweet as pie.


Photobucket
Stephanie Nova is starting her freshman year at Lake City University, on both soccer and arts scholarships. She's only going to college because her first year is paid for. She's glad her best buddy Justin is here, because she misses all her friends back home, and she's forgotten how shy she actually is.

Photobucket
Justin Kim is Stephanie's best friend since forever, and dating Keri Riley - boyfriend, officially now. They had the "talk" just before he left this fall - perhaps she was worried about him being around all those pretty young co-eds. He wants to be a business tycoon when he grows up, so that ought to impress her father. They've only been dating about four months now, and we're not sure Keri knows just how much of a prankster he is. It'll come out, eventually.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I love that picture of Justin! He looks so naughty! And I will miss Marisa...Charlotte is going to be so lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mandie, yeah, that's a very devious face, isn't it? :) I miss Marisa too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy is really pretty!

    Looking forward to following Stephanie and Justin at LCU. I agree with Mandie, he looks mischievous. I bet he'll get on with the Llama boys.

    ReplyDelete