Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2082, extras

Extras, misfits, and outtakes from the year 2082 :)


March 2082, Nova cabin, Three Lakes: This is random, Stephanie and Jeremiah going home just as the penguin came up to talk to the melting snowman, lol!

March 2082, somewhere along Lakeshore Road, Lakeside Heights: Ally Lind is out for a jog, and somebody better tell Nathan about this pervy guy!

April 2082, North Beach, Lakeside Heights: Dallas and Lucy, having a moment.

April 2082, Harris home, Lakeside Heights: Sarah and Sam selling lemonade on a rainy day.

Looks like Sarah is going to be a fighter! Her dad finds out the hard way.

Dallas and Lucy spam :)

July 2082, Phoenix home, Lakeside Heights: Another completely random and strange shot, lol! Summer, Tyler, and a bird.

July 2082, Hathe home, Bluewater Township: We're not sure if Shaun is in pain or just traumatized from fear. Liza made him put on a winter coat and snow pants for padding first, even though it's eighty-five degrees outside, you know, in case he ended up going flying.

He shouts, "Too fast!"

"It's okay," she says. "If your shoulder comes out, I'll just pop it back in for you!"

"I'm gonna fall!"

"Don't worry," she says. "That's what the padding's for!"

August 2082, Gibson home, Lake City: At some point these two are going to have to tone this down a little, or at least grab each others' asses with clothes on?

August 2082, Buchanan home, Lakeside Heights: Whatever Bella is telling him is just TMI!!!

Just a little friendly gossip between spouses. Micah says, "Two children, and they're still not married. Can you even believe it?"

"You sound like my mom," Mariah says. "Oh, Bella, are you still here?"

Let's get a close-up on that face!

Don't you just hate that feeling that maybe everybody in the whole world is talking about you...? Oh, wait, sorry Bella. Everyone is talking about you.

Then she sneaks off up the stairs, to lament her sad situation by moonlight cast through the window - well, drama is her calling, after all. The world is a stage, dear Bella.

September 2082, Phoenix home, Lakeside Heights: Better hold it together, Summer. Maybe it's not fair, but you're a role model whether you like it or not.

November 2082, McCullough home, Bluewater Township: Liza hates this boy! Why does Fiona love Charlie Roseland so damn much? He's a creep!!!

Oh, wait, Fiona's a creep too.

Way to defend your girl's honor, Robbie!

November 2082, Bradcliff Towers, Lakeside Heights: An outtake from Hayden and Piper's engagement post, I couldn't fit this into the story, but loved the shot still, with the lighthouse in the distance.

December 2082, Deppiesse's Lakefront Bistro, Lakeside Heights: Aurora and Joel.

I love my stupid lighthouse :)

An outtake from their family photo shoot:

And another.

December 2082, City Park, Lake City: an outtake from making the winter header image.

December 2082, Deppiesse home, Lakeside Heights: I always find this hilarious. Lucy spends so much time over at Dallas's house, they just send her school correspondence over there now :)


*** a true story about third-and-three-quarters base ***

Dallas and Lucy are having a moment in the hot tub, a steamy hot moment. They're trying to be calm and rational about this relationship, but folks, these two are crazy-in-love! They're desperately hanging on to third base with all the power they have in their silly hormonal teenage bodies!

You know how they say if you're not mature enough to go into a drug store and buy the condoms, then you're not mature enough to be doing it? Well Dallas bought the condoms, baby, he bought three boxes of them!

It's not like he plans to use them all at once or anything - but man, you should have seen the look on the checkout girl's face! It just seemed like a logical thing to do though. There'll be more time before he'll have to go buy them again.

But are they ready for this?

Dallas is SO ready for this. He's in the prime of his eighteenth year and is just waiting for the go-ahead. And Lucy, she's curious, to be honest. She's thinking about it really hard. She's thinking about it all the time. She's almost... just almost... but wait, Lucy puts the brakes on.

(Auto woo = cancel)

Because Lucy is hell-bent on talking it to death first. She wants to know, "Would it change our relationship?"

"No," he says. "I promise it won't."

Lucy says, "If we did... and I'm not saying I want to yet, but if we did, I wouldn't want us to stop doing the other stuff we do, because you're really good at that."

Dallas says, "Just think about what else I might be good at."

Oh, chill out, Dallas. Your time will come. You're not even the oldest virgin to ever exist in this neighborhood. You'll survive, we promise.

11 comments:

  1. LOL @ Dallas and Lucy!!! Teenagers, those hormones are horrible aren't they? Well, some adults never grow into their hormones either, but I digress! They are too cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! I love that auto-cancel. That is HILARIOUS. Hahaha, Lucy always is in control. That's how it works, Dallas. Get used to it! ;) (as an afterthought, Lucy looks so much older than Dallas--he still has a child-like face!)

    Loved all the pictures. The swinging animation never ceases to amuse. Poor kids look terrified!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mizzgin, lol! I think Bella and Cameron would be a perfect example of adults who never outgrew their teenage hormones :)

    Mao, thanks! I think the girls usually end up looking better when I stretch their heights in their later teen years. I remember thinking the same thing about Tyler and Beau before they aged to YA - the teen-sized male head on an almost adult-sized body, lol! I think Dallas is always going to have that baby face though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy and Dallas-good job Lucy, make 'em wait until you're good and ready and then make 'em wait a bit more.

    I love the quality of the photos, the shadows are simply amazing-like the rainy day lemonade sell, beautiful. Is that the Camera Mod or simply an amazing graphics card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple, thanks! I'm sure it must be the lighting mod, because I don't at all have a good graphics card. The lighting mod changes the lighting and shadows, and the camera mod used in combination seems to allow me to turn up my graphics settings higher than I used to.

    Even so, I still can't play with reflections or anything, and I only turn the view size higher than small when I'm going to take a picture. Both my computer and graphics card are about six years old now, which is ancient in terms of computers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never think to keep all my extras for long periods of time. Such a good idea Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, Dallas and Lucy are too cute. It really does look like she's asking about the relationship.

    And Bella, oh how fitting. That moonlight shot was a pretty one though. Very Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dallas and Lucy and all their crazy hormones! I'm glad Lucy's taking her time with it though.

    I would have thought Bella would be used to everyone talking about her now! It seems like she'd be a hot topic of gossip, at least at one time! I love the drama queen shot of her too. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. heredon, I've been doing this for a couple sim-years now. There are just these shots that don't make it into the story, but I'm too fond of them to delete, and they build up. I can't keep them all though in their large file-size, because I just don't have the space for it.

    Lunar, thanks. Bella, as a sim, is so funny - she always manages to find these moments to be the drama queen that she is :)

    Sullivan, lol, you would think! I think she likes being a hot topic though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you get the teenagers to go to the drug store and buy condoms AND DO WOOHOOS?
    is there a cheat or something?

    -chelsea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chelsea, they can't actually buy condoms - that's just story. But teen woohoo is included in many different hacks. The one I use is ACR, which is linked in my hacks post on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete