Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LH stuff: Anjali Shaw


This was prompted by the Sim-Project for July at N99, and since I'm going to share her there, I wanted to give her to all of you guys too.

I've always been kind of heartbroken that she'd never get to grow up here in Lakeside Heights, but you know, that's the sucky thing about death, especially when it happens so young. She died in my hood, from a tragic ROS roll, when she was only seventeen. But here she is at 22 and I'm hoping you guys might be able to give her a future that she never got in my dimension of the universe. Maybe you can give me updates on how she's doing and what she's done in her life, lol!

If you want character details, she was a popularity Sim, gemini, outgoing and a little bit snobby, but was always well-liked and had lots of friends. But of course, your game, so do whatever you like with her.










You can really see how much she looks like Max in this one ;)

So there you go. Give her a good one!

(download Anjali here)

She comes with a CC dress (Bunnylita), hair (???, from GOS), lipstick (Zoej), eyeshadow (Bruno), brows (Alfred Askew), and blush (Helene). Her skin and eyes are my default replacements, so they'll be swapped to your own in your game. Let me know that she works okay.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, she's cute! I think I'll add her to my hood and see what she gets up to. :)

    And I don't think I have that hairstyle yet and I'm asking myself why not. It's such a great cut and I was looking for some new short cuts the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how much she looks like Max. She doesn't have that forehead dent though!

    You know, I might upload Alexandra, my Sim who died WAY back near the beginning of Sullivan. She never got to grow up either. You've got me curious to see what she'd look like as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always overwhelmed and amazed when people offer people like this.

    I do have a place for her. A little bit snobby, lots of friends. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shana, thanks! Isn't that hairstyle adorable!? I didn't have it for the longest time either and only picked it up recently.

    Carla, oh I remember your Alexandra! Oh, that one was so sad. That really was WAY back though. Might even be the first thing I remember reading in your blog.

    Beth, thank you! I'm just happy to see her get a life, since I cut hers so short.

    ReplyDelete