September 2081, McCullough home, Bluewater Township: Dallas Deppiesse and Lucy Harris on their first unofficial date.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
2081, extras
Before we start the new year, here are some random extras, outtakes, and misfits from the year 2081.

June 2081, Rhondal Lofts, Lake City: This is how well Cameron took care of his girlfriend during her pregnancy! Let's hope he takes care of the baby a little better ;)

And an outtake shot from making the header image. I was really liking that water tower that week, lol!
October 2081, Deppiesse's Lakefront Bistro, Lakeside Heights: Jack and Nessa Phoenix, their last date before becoming a family.
October 2081, Lind home, Lakeside Heights: Ally sure does clean up pretty, doesn't she? And who says the man has to buy the flowers?
November 2081, Governor's Estate, Lake City: Madison Riley, in the library, wearing nothing but a thinking cap? You know these politicians are all a little kinky behind closed doors! At least it's with her husband, right?
December 2081, Rhondal Lofts, Lake City: Micah Buchanan and Mariah Riley, having a very important conversation. And maybe all important conversations between lovers happen in the dark, in some various state of undress?
Or there are also the post-coital talks about her first lover, over spaghetti. Micah says, "I can take it, so you can tell me the truth, but I just need to know... I'm better than him, right?"
And technically January 2082, in front of Lake City Memorial Hospital, Lake City: They're SO hungry! Mariah has an excuse, she's knocked up... Micah, he's just always hungry!
And Berjes Monif just got the credit card bills from Hailey's spending spree - not only did she buy lingerie, but she treated herself to a weekend at the spa, some new jewelry, and a shiny blue Mercedes. Ah well, maybe he's learned his lesson? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL! The Rileys are too funny with thier thinking caps! How did you get the thinking caps to sit on dummy heads? Is that a different thinking cap?
ReplyDeleteROFL @ Berjes! I wish I could laugh out loud forreal but I have a sour throat. :( Looking forward to 2082.
ReplyDeleteI love these year end extra posts. It's like a little dessert after dinner.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many sweet moments captured here! <3
Thanks guys! :)
ReplyDeleteApple, that's the thinking cap stand from MATY, and they'll seek it out to put away their thinking cap rather than just put it down on a counter or floor. I think it also recharges it maybe?
Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of in love with your water tower myself! It adds a nice bit of atmosphere to those two pictures!
The synchronised tummy rubbing is cute! I love Mariah and Micah!
That picture of Lucy and Dallas is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Mariah & Micah are both rubbing baby bellies!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking Berjes went into aspiration failure over Hailey's use of the "D" word...being a fortune sim I bet he was happy about her buying a car etc; they are always rolling those wants. Why don't they roll a want to save some money, lol?
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Bella on the floor. Its just not how I picture her at all.