Thursday, June 3, 2010

poll: LCU student least likely to make it to graduation?

LCU student least likely to make it to graduation?

-With 1 vote/1%, you all have a lot of faith in Beau - he does seem to have a good head on his shoulders, even if his grades are only mediocre. Doesn't matter, nobody ever looks at college grades anyway. (I'm kind of dying to know who was the one single person who voted for Beau? lol!)
-With 4 votes/5%, Vicky seems to be headed in the right direction.
-With 5 votes/6%, Dallas is also likely to figure it out in the end. He always was a bright one.
-With 16 votes/22%, Summer isn't quite out of the woods. She's got a lot left on her plate to deal with, and we know how fond of flake-outs she is...


But by far, with 46 votes/63%, the student with the odds stacked most against her is poor, poor April Hutchins. She's funding college herself, with a slimy bartending job in Lake City's south end. She has a very complicated bun in the oven, and a sketchy skeleton in her closet. It'll be a sheer miracle if she even makes it through alive! (note: dramatic emphasis - not planning to knock her off or anything.)

But we're still hoping for the best, even if we quite obviously don't have much faith in her ;)

***

next poll: Well, they can't all be dramatic! But the sweet, normal, happy ones often get pushed to the background while we're entertained by walking disasters like April Hutchins.

So who are the low key couples you'd like to hear more from? (choose up to 3).

5 comments:

  1. I was pretty sure it'd be April, as soon as you put up the poll! Maybe she'll surprise us all.

    It took me a minute to decide who I'd vote for in your new poll but it absolutely has to be Luke and Jim! I feel like we haven't heard from them in a while and I'd love to hear what they're up to. I also voted for Nathan and Ally, and Jack and Nessa. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I voted for April, but after the last couple of updates I'm starting to lean more towards Summer breaking out and quitting school in an attempt to get her life back. Meanwhile, April seems to be going back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, yeah, April had that one in the bag, huh? lol!

    Lunar, I wondered if people might start to think that towards the end ;) If the timing had worked out right, you guys would have still been able to change your votes through this last update, but you know, I took too long, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. April was the first one I thought of when I saw that question with April as a close 2nd. As for the couples, it's gonna take some time thinking for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor April! The odds are always against her. I can't help but think that part of the reason that her life is going so badly is because people expect her to fail.

    ReplyDelete