Bandwidth has been exceeded for the month on my photobucket account :(
The pics will be back up when the account rolls over on the 13th. And this won't affect any of the more recent posts (April 2009 and forward).
Sorry if anyone was in the middle of reading something!
Thank God I'm all caught up. But I do feel bad for those who have just discovered your blog. Now they have to wait. But in truth, your writting is so good that we get a mental image of what your saying without the pics. But the pics are good too!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog, Laura, simply because you never disappointed us by keep on updating it. You seem enjoying what you're doing, so we are enjoying too what you have write. I am starting to play TS3, but what I hate the most is that I am missing memories and some other stuff from TS2. Beside that the sims looks creepy sometimes (don't know how to handle that). Just look at the way they stares when they are doing nothing. But I like the personality traits, create a style, the beach, and waterfalls.
ReplyDeleteRiverdale, thank you! That's a wonderful compliment :)
ReplyDeleteAnonymous, thanks! Yes, I do enjoy it very much. Sticking to something is an accomplishment all of its own :)