Saturday, June 20, 2009

happy birthday to you...

August 2082 - Welcome to Lakeside Heights: Willow and Quinn!

Stephanie Day thinks she just might have been pregnant forever! Of course, that's not realistically possible, but it sure does feel like it. So when Stephanie goes into labor at 2:00 in the morning, she doesn't mind one bit. She just wants this baby BORN! But happy as she is that this is finally happening, she thinks maybe Jeremiah could smile just a little less. It's kind of annoying, given the pain and all.


It finally hits him, a little bit after the fact. Baby Willow is thinking, It's okay, Dad, you can stop freaking out now, I'm here.

It's a girl! Willow has her daddy's pale blue eyes and black hair.

Maybe grandma Alice doesn't think very highly of Willow's father, but she can't help but love this pretty little baby, her very first grandchild.

Jeremiah and Stephanie Day, and grandparents Jeremy and Alice, would like to welcome baby Willow!

***

Jodie thinks Mariah is obviously not too bothered by her early-labor contractions, as she and Micah chatter on and on about did they buy enough diapers, enough pacifiers, enough toy blocks? Don't they know the baby won't be playing with those blocks in any real capacity for a good few months? Really, she should be walking, Jodie thinks. It would get her contractions moving along.

All right, now we're talking!

Maybe Jodie does this because she just likes to see women in agonizing pain? Or seeing the fathers have panic attacks?

It's a girl! Quinn is born at 4:00 in the afternoon, with her daddy's brown hair and pretty blue-green eyes.

Lord knows why Micah Buchanan has been thinking about babies since his junior year in college, but he has. So here you go, Micah, a baby all of your own!

Uncle Chandler stops by as soon as he hears the news. Quinn is a little doubtful. She's thinking, I'm related to this clown?

No, Quinn, he's not your real uncle, but he invites himself over and eats straight out of the fridge, so he might as well be.

Micah and Mariah Buchanan (and, apparently, uncle Chandler) would like to welcome baby Quinn!


***

notes: in honor of Fathers Day, two brand new Sim-daddies! :)

Poor Stephanie! First I keep her almost pregnant for a year and a half, and THEN I keep her eight months pregnant, in the middle of summer(!!!), for an extra two weeks! If she could meet her maker, I think she'd have a colorful word or two for me! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Heh, you're probably lucky Stephanie can't meet you!

    Welcome new babies!

    "Baby Willow is thinking, It's okay, Dad, you can stop freaking out now, I'm here!"

    See, now I think Jeremiah has the right idea - now comes the really hard part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, cooing over babies are great! And it's even better when you can coo over them and then give them back to their parents! ROFL

    Welcome little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray, babies! Not so hooray for the population count, LOL. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Quinn and Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Uncle Chandler! Very random appearance, but hey, a girl can never have too many uncles to mooch off! (or more likely to use as an excuse when sleeping over at a boy's house :P)

    Oh and congrats to Stephanie too, must be nice to finally be rid of all that weight she's been carrying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for Quinn and Willow, (nice names, too Laura! Why'd you pick them?"

    And Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sullivan, lol, you're right, the hard stuff for sure! :)

    Riverdale, too true!

    Mao, I know it! I think I might be holding about steady right now though. It's looking like a lot of my current youth generation might actually hook up with each other in the long term. And they should - sheesh, there are enough of them, lol!

    heredon, thanks! :)

    Valneanne, I'm sure Stephanie has never felt lighter in her life! :)

    bbop, thanks! I picked Willow for Steph and Jeremiah because they're kind of the outdoorsy hippie type. I was actually hoping for a boy for Micah and Mariah (and had the name Benjamin picked out), but they got a girl, and Quinn is just a name I liked and had on hand. But I'm really glad Quinn was born now though - I took a peek at her personality and she's going to be really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quinn has absolutely gorgeous eyelashes!

    Its amazing how quickly grandparents warm up to inlaws when they see how well they treat the grandchildren...

    ReplyDelete