Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day!

I know there are a lot of mommies who read this blog, so in honor of Mother's Day...


*sigh* What are we going to do with this girl? ;)

Happy Mother's Day!

16 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!!!

    Is Bella what I think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple, thanks! :) Yup, she sure is! And Delilah is only six months old, lol! How does she manage it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day everyone! :)

    Wow, Bella! There's a such thing as protection, y'know!
    It's so funny; it seems that your romance sims get pregnant more often than your family sims. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so sweet! And Bella! O.O Hahaha. Nice way to deliver the news.

    I hope you had a wonderful mother's day. I'm hope you were treated to something special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day... that is so cute... and something else made me go awwwww too. Its extremely dark on my computer so I might be wrong, but if the header picture is who I think it is, then that kind of fits the Mothers Day theme too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a mother, but I still think this was very sweet, Laura. I can't believe Bella is pregnant again! Where did you get the blanket that Delilah is laying on? I saw the exact same thing on another blog today. My favorite picture is the one of Madison with her two pregnant daughters. She looks so excited about becoming a grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I forgot to wish you Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bella! That's all I can really say about that one.

    I hope you have a good Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, how sweet! Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there!

    Oh poor Bella! Being pregnant and having a six month old is not an enviable position!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mothers Day to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, everyone! I had a lovely Mother's Day! He was a good boy all day, and what more can you ask for from an almost three year-old? And hubby took us out for a nice afternoon too :)

    Crescent, lol, maybe they do!

    Lunar, to be honest, I didn't know she was pregnant until I got in there. I was just going to include her as one of my mommies. But yes, I couldn't have planned anything better!

    Blackcat, yes, you are very right, that is absolutely a mommy-moment, but also unintentional though, lol! That is kind of a teaser for an upcoming update ;)

    snarky, that blanket is from the EA store - but I got it at MATY ;)

    heredon, Sullivan, Speechless, thank you!

    And LOL! I'm very surprised none of you asked if Cameron was the father??? He is, but you know, it's not always a sure bet with Bella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I'm a day late but Happy Mother's Day, hope you had a good one. Iv'e liked your latest entries and cute pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROFL, I think we all just figured it wa Cameron's lol. How is he reacting to the news? Poor Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a memorable Mother's Day!
    I liked the Jackson family pic. Beau and Tyler try to be badasses most of the time, but this pic proves that they do have a softer side:)
    Can't wait to see them in college!
    And, lol at Bella:)))I bet she didn't see that one coming.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Orla, thank you! :)

    Mrs. Stuffy, thanks! :)

    Riverdale, they're both dumbfounded! Even more so than their usual state, lol! We're going to have to visit them soon. I think the upcoming fall posts should focus on the Bradshaw/Riley girls maybe ;)

    oookonxooo, thank you, I did! They both really do have a soft side, underneath all the shenanigans ;)

    ReplyDelete