February 2081 (mini-update) - Liza Hathe is 12, Melissa Fortney is 13, Lucy Harris and Blair (?) are 14.
Melissa is thinking, He's looking at me, isn't he??? Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!!
Lucy says, "What do you mean, you don't know who I am? Everybody knows who I am!"
Liza says, "Um, no."
Lucy says, "Well, now you know... so we can be friends, right?"
Liza says, "You don't go to my school, so what's the point?"
Lucy says, "What do you mean, you don't want to be my friend? Everybody wants to be my friend."
Liza says, "Eh..."
"I have all the friends I need," Liza says. She counts on her fingers, "There's Robbie, and there's Fiona, and that's enough, thanks."
"Do you hear this, Mel, she doesn't want to be my friend?" Lucy is shattered. Her world has stopped turning.
Blair is thinking, I think I love her...
Melissa is thinking, Is he still staring?
Blair says, "Maybe we could go to a movie some time? My mom will drive us."
Melissa says, "I'm flattered and all, but my dad is like, right there, and this is kind of embarrassing!"
Liza is thinking, I thought I was quite clear when I stated my disapproval!!!
Lucy is thinking, Maybe she just needs to get to know me, then she'll want to be my friend.
Blair says, "You have really pretty eyes."
Melissa says, "Thanks, you're almost as cute as Beau Jackson."
Liza has somehow become the teen dating police, and she says, "Compliments are okay, but don't you two get too chummy now!"
Blair says, "So maybe I can walk you home from school tomorrow?"
Melissa says, "Okay."
Liza says, "I think it's disgusting."
Lucy says, "I think it's sweet."
...And that was what happened one day after school.
***
notes: I had to pop into their house just for a minute and all this happened, lol. So, mini-update! Sheldon was also promoted to high school teacher while I was in there.
OMG, Liza! LOL! I don't even know what was going on with her! I don't think she's lacking for any nice points or anything, just anti-romantic, I guess. Maybe she's inherited a little bit of her mother's sass after all! :)
Ha ha - that's cute, how Liza never stopped staring at Blair and Melissa!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Liza was cracking me up, look at that face! Oh boy, and she just shattered poor Lucy's world, haha.
ReplyDeletePoor Melissa! Her first admirer...
Ha, how funny is Liza! I had a Sim that used to react like that to other Sims being romantic and I think it turned out he was either very shy or very serious. Does Liza fit either of those criteria?
ReplyDeleteCute update!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I couldn't stop laughing! Poor Lucy's drama-"she doesn't want to be my friend!!!" Liza monitoring Melissa-too funny!
ReplyDeleteMelissa is too cute! "Is he still staring?"
ReplyDeleteI hope some good comes of this.
simstate, for real, she didn't take her eyes off them for a minute!
ReplyDeleteMao, lol, poor Lucy was really hoping for that 10th best friend!
Sullivan, I checked Liza's personality, aquarius (5/1/5/7/8), so I'm guessing it's the shyness. I don't know if I've had a Sim 1-point shy in a long time. I would think her 8 nice-points would make her a bit more receptive to the flirting though.
Ah well, I bet she changes her mind about romance in a couple years when Robbie is a little older. He's due to be family (she's knowledge), and I've already checked their zodiacs ;)
snarky, thanks! :)
Apple, lol, the tragedy of Lucy's life! :)
Lunar, maybe she's not quite as invisible as she thinks, huh? :)
Melissa should be jumping all over that cutie-patootie Blair! She could do a lot worse! And poor Lucy, she's been so popular in the hood. And I don't blame her for being surprised that Liza doesn't want to be her friend. Who wouldn't want to be friends with Lucy?!
ReplyDeleteMandie, he is cute, isn't he? I don't know if he's in the same league as Beau Jackson though, but maybe she'll at least give him a chance ;)
ReplyDeleteBetween being the romance police and not wanting to be friends with Lucy, Liza is a weird Sim! :)
ReplyDeleteLuminessence, Liza is definitely her own kind of girl! ;)
ReplyDelete