"What the hell?" Vicky says. "Now you want to talk to me? It's been, like, five weeks. I've been calling. I've been by several times. Your sisters kept saying you weren't home."
Dallas says, "I know..."
"You told your sisters to say you weren't home, didn't you? That's really pretty lame."
"Listen, um... you were kind of right about Lucy."
"Right how?"
"She does have a really big crush on me. And I have a crush on her too."
"Are you serious? She's like fourteen."
"Yeah, but her eyes are like chocolate... It's okay though, I don't need another girlfriend right now - you had me feeling pretty smothered."
Dallas says, "You need to stop calling me. We need to not see each other for a while, for a long time, for indefinitely."
Vicky says, "Why? You want me to wear dog-collar bracelets and mens' ties? Is that what you're into?"
"You're not listening to me!" He puts on his serious face! "I'm serious. We're like, over."
Dallas: Now there she goes with that puppy dog face! I told you she was like a puppy dog!
Dallas says, "See, you are just like a puppy dog! I need space! I need a LOT of space! I'm sixteen! I can't be tied down like this. I need to read books, and swim in my pool, and work on my car. I've been neglecting my ants! I mean it, I'm serious!"
"Whatever," Vicky says. "Ugh, you are SO lame! I can't believe I let you feel my boobs!"
"Yeah, well, I won't say that wasn't fun. And I'm sorry if you feel violated or anything."
Vicky: I am SO blogging about this! You're going all over the internet, buddy!
Dallas: Crap, she's going to write nasty things about me on the internet, isn't she?
Dallas says, "Um, so do you want to be friends or something?"
Vicky says, "You know, I'm gonna have to pass on that."
Dallas says, "Okay. I'm glad we finally talked. I'll see 'ya."
Vicky: Oh, I'll see 'ya alright! I'll be seeing your trash can over for the next three months!
Dallas says, "You know, I never did figure this thing out."
***
notes: okay, I lied - I thought he was being wussy about the breakup because he was nice, but it seems the wussy break-up is just the default teen break up. But anyway, I just had to recreate this for you guys (poor girl, being dumped twice, lol!).
Interesting, did you know that furiousness causes loss in attraction? I guess it makes sense - once Vicky was mad, they went from 99 ACR to 41, three bolts to two. After the second time they broke up, they had negative attraction. I wonder if that sticks? Very interesting stuff...
LOL!
ReplyDelete"Whatever," Vicky says. "Ugh, you are so lame! I can't believe I let you feel my boobs!"
Priceless!
*Vicky: Oh, I'll see 'ya alright! I'll be seeing your trash can over for the next three months!*
ReplyDeleteauch, someone's getting nasty ;)
But the best part was like Apple Valley said, the Boobs part:)))
A really fun update!
This was so funny. "I can't believe I let you feel my boobs" was hilarious especially.
ReplyDeleteI know that improving relationships can improve attraction so I'm not surprised that being furious lowers it. That's a huge change though!
ROFL the can will be knocked over until he graduates college LOL Great update!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! It was fun to write :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! Oh boy. That was hilarious, but so like an awkward, comical teen break up. Beware the nasty internet slander!
ReplyDeleteThat was funny. I know Vicky was being serious but it is still hilarious. I laughed out loud when she said she was going to blog about it on the internet.
ReplyDeleteHello, I know this is my second comment here but it made me laugh when he said he'd been neglacting his ants. Giving her every reason he can think of so it's over with.
ReplyDeleteOrla, Hi, and thanks! This one still makes me laugh too! :)
ReplyDeleteThat was funny! I feel a little bad for Vicky, but only a little.
ReplyDelete