Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LH stuff: t-shirts!


This is a test, this is only a test... kind of. This is my first attempt at trying to share anything, ever, so you can tell me if I'm totally doing this wrong or whatever. I'm trying to get everything figured out so I can get this Samantha project started :)

I'll share much better stuff in the future, but I thought I'd start off small, like with cheap logo t-shirts! :) So now your Sims can be Lakeside Heights fans! Or they can wish they'd gone to LCU instead of wherever it was you sent them.

(I don't know what exactly I'll have to share, or how frequently. I know some of you wanted my graying elder hair recolors. And I've probably got a building or two worth sharing... but anyway...)



(from left to right)
April is wearing a "Lakeside Heights" t-shirt, in Simlish.
Vicky is wearing a long-sleeve college t-shirt, featuring "LCU" in her college colors.
Summer is wearing the same "Lakeside Heights" t-shirt, but in English.

(download is here)

All shirts are made on base game meshes.

So, since we're testing and all, would somebody mind checking these out for me. Did I do it right? Do they actually show up in the game? They're zipped, and file names are labeled.

You can delete them afterward if you want. You won't hurt my feelings ;)

10 comments:

  1. Cute! I'll try them out for you, but I won't get a chance to play until tomorrow so someone else will probably get back to you about them sooner!

    I'd love those greying hair recolours. I opened up Body Shop to make my own and then realised I was lazy. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirts are fantastic!!! They are not as blurry in my game as they do appear the picture; my pictures are just fuzzy, lol! But I will definately be using the LCU one! It come out the clearest in my game.

    http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll368/billybop428/lakesideshirts.jpg

    I picked my 3 most photogenic ladies: (left to right) Jenna, Kimberly, and Candice.

    Anyway thank you! I'm dying for a few lots and Keri's wedding dress and Madison's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They work!

    http://tiny.cc/6FvsL

    Great, thanks for uploading them... This just adds to the idea we're following with Samantha, that all these neighbourhoods co-exist in the same universe :)

    This is a test for me, too... this morning I created a blog (with the highly original name of 'test'... lol...) to make some test posts of my neighbourhood and figure out how to use this... this is the first post.

    One line of text, one picture... and I feel ridiculously pleased with myself for doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too lazy to upload a picture, but they work!
    Btw I'm surprised Vicky and Summer aren't kicking each other's asses lol. But then again I guess a model's job is to just get the job done without problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks for the pictures guys! That's awesome! It's so cool seeing something I made in somebody else's game! This could get addicting, lol!

    And for those of you who remember that I'm supposed to be a storyteller and not a CC maker, lol, as soon as I get Samantha uploaded, we'll start the next chapter of stories ;)

    Carla, I'll make some of my elder hairs my next project :)

    bbop, thanks! I think the LCU one turned out best too. I'd love to share Keri's wedding dress, but the texture I used was from someone who said not to use their textures, lol! So unfortunately, uploading that one would just be wrong, I think.

    Blackcat, thank you! And yay, you're a blogger now! I can't wait to see what you do with it! :)

    Non-Anon, OMG, they totally DID! Twice, lol! But at least they got the job done, in between pokings and slappings. They're totally just making things worse on me, and then oddest of all, Summer keeps rolling this ridiculous want to apologize to Vicky, when it's Vicky initiating most of the beatings, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, yes. I definitely think my sims need an LCU shirt. Definitely! Especially the freshmen. Because there has to be one or two upset that they didn't get to their school of choice. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! I'll have to try them out in my game when my husband lets me play again. He had me working all day yesterday on our dining room floor, so I couldn't even visit my Sims on my last day off from work. ;)

    I would love your greying hairs also! I did make one graying hair in my game, for Sarah's boyfriend Jason Menon, totally inspired by your graying hairs. :) It's a slight graying around his hairline, but it looks much better for his age than the completely black hair he had before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys! The hair will be my next sharing project, but I have quite a bit of it to sort through, so it could be a little while, lol! I'll probably have to release them in small phases, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Laura! I downloaded the shirts and am looking forward to see if they *sell* well in Simdale Valley. (I'm sure they will as long as they make it on the ferry.)

    I just came back after a five month hiatus (full time internship) and found the Samantha Bradshaw project buzz. This sounds really great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Francesca, hi and welcome back! Congrats on finishing your degree! I bet you're glad to be done :)

    ReplyDelete