And besides all that, it was plenty long enough on its own.
Her daddy really did see her off and everything, off camera. I also imagine he had to give Elijah a little hell before they went, to make sure he got her home by midnight ;)
I'm freakishly dorky about these details, lol!
Anyway, how hilarious are they in their matching pink! LOL! Totally random, I swear! Her name is Amy (aka papergirl) and they actually have three-bolts. They met a couple months ago while she was delivering a paper to the Nova house, and he was walking to school.
Well, sweet as they seem, I lost track of them for about a minute and discovered them coming down the stairs together - it seems they went and deflowered themselves in the photobooth upstairs! Oops!
According to the story, they've only been dating a couple months - and according to gameplay, they really only just met, lol! Silly teenage three-bolters!
They have near three bolts as well, and a few turn-ons they might grow into. He seems like a cutie, but we really don't know much about him yet, do we?
(Love community time project!!!)
He doesn't look too sure about it though. She approached him first. She's 33 years old and has every intention of working as a roadie for the rest of her life. So this isn't looking like anything very serious (hell, she's a roadie, she might not even be in town next month!), and we're guessing he isn't going to tell Melissa about this one. At least not any time in the near future.
Not bad, Sheldon! You go get yourself some!
Lucy's like, "Awww, honey, nice try."
It wasn't all tragedy though. After a while they stopped crying, and there were even a few smiles.
I didn't actually mean to shoot their scene in the lobby of his dorm building, lol! But then they started there, and it worked, and I was getting great shots, and I was exhausted from shooting Dallas and Lucy, so I went with it.
It's kind of fitting even, how you think you can imagine how a conversation will go, and what you'll say, but once you're in it, it loses all its luster. "In real life, nothing is golden and shining," says Summer. Sometimes the most important conversations of your life are just teary and blunt, happening where ever they're going to happen, in the lobby of a dorm building...
***
And in other completely unrelated and exciting things: Sims 3 players, you can haz boobies!!!
As a naturally busty girl myself, I just have to appreciate this effort! And soon maybe there'll be height and booty sliders too, lol! See, it's shaping up nicely after all. I might just have to jump on board eventually... in like two more years at my pace ;)
Nice outtakes! Its fun to see all the little things that happen 'behind the scenes'
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the height adjusters for TS3. Right now I have Edy as a teen and Michael as an adult. I feel like I'm encouraging in-game pedophilia.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you put all these in a separate post so as not to detract from the other post.
That first picture of Melissa, LOL! I love the picture of Elijah and Melissa coming from the photobooth. The way he's looking at her-- perfect!
Summer is a very photogenic sim, isn't she? I mean as photogenic as a sim can be anyway.
Heredon, thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteLunar, LOL! But yes, I thought I noticed that height difference between Edy and Michael, and I wondered how you did that.
I love teh side update as well. Though I never think any of your updates are long. I enjoy reading so the longer the better!
ReplyDeleteWell, I think we all know my adversion to all things sims 3 relate. ROFL So no matter how shinny they make things I just can't get into it. I'm hoping this first ep will spark some excitment for me. My girls are still playing, but my cd is sitting in it's case. Because I hate the game. ROFL
I'm not nearly as excited about the TS3 boobie update... I was a late bloomer, but I definitely take after the Spanish in my blood, LOL. About died when they were like, "yeah, honey, you're nearly a D"... WHAT? x_x What's going to happen when I have kids? I'm going to need a forklift.
ReplyDeleteThis will just give people excuses to make Pam Anderson sims and other unrealistic representations of beauty. Soooo sick of skinny chicks with fake ass boobs. And given the preview pictures, that's exactly what they did. Sigh.
Onto the update: The pink tux made me think of my father-in-law's wedding outfit! He got married in a teal polyester suit... ROFL. The pictures are the proof. I about died. My mother-in-law just had to show me.
Ha, go Sheldon! I love that he had a date while his daughter was out.
ReplyDeleteDallas trying to be all suave with the stereo is too cute! I can't see Lucy's expression but I can just imagine it.
So Amy and Blair must be the two teens you were talking about on my blog! Were you in control of them at the time? I've seen townies autonomously woohoo but only on vacation lots. I don't ever seem to see it on regular community lots or residential.
The pink tux is too much! It reminds me of some of my friends' parents' wedding photos from the '70s - my best friend's dad got married in the most hideous shade of green ever! My parents got married in the '70s too but Dad wore navy!
Riverdale, I'm glad you like the long ones. I like writing them too, but they just take a lot of work to get finished on a regular schedule. So instead of having you guys wait longer for an update, I'm trying to get in the habit of cutting longer ones into pieces :)
ReplyDeleteMao, OMG, preggo boobs are INSANE! It's not natural! LOL! <-- I can just see all the Google hits I'm going to get from that sentence, lol!
I'm not too worried about what stupid people will do with it though - they were doing it already with body meshes for TS2. I'll be happy with anything that lets us create more diverse body shapes, and as much as TS3 has moved towards that, the smaller chests on *every* woman is just as unrealistic.
You know, if I'm going to try to recreate Amelia Bradshaw and her cleavage of doom ;)
Carla, yes, that would be Amy and Blair I was talking about! I was shocked! But Blair is a playable now (I mean the non-playable kind - that's so confusing, isn't it? We should think up another term for them, lol!), and I may have even had him selected at some point in the evening.
So cute! Can you please tell me where you go Melissa's hair from?
ReplyDeleteI love behind the scenes stuff, great to know!
And can I also thank you for not ditching this hood for sims 3 yet? Because big boobs are so not worth the price of no more S2 Lakeside Heights!
<333 this story!
bbop, thanks! :) Melissa's hair is by Nouk, and it's here at the bottom of the page.
ReplyDelete