Wednesday, March 25, 2009

one day, in a stairwell...

August 2081 (mini-update) - Micah Buchanan and Mariah Riley are 23.


One day, in a stairwell...






























And that was what happened one day in a stairwell.

***

notes: I thought maybe this one could speak for itself ;)


This was inspired by how any time I went into their building, these two would come out of their apartment to go somewhere or socialize and not make it very much further than their third floor stairwell, and stop to goof around and flirt with each other. So, I figure Micah's probably been carrying that thing around in his pocket for at least a year now, and just couldn't wait any longer... I also figure all that whispering was that he had to promise her a nice, long, and very low-intensity engagement.

It's a secret for now anyway, since Keri's wedding is just in a couple months. You know, don't want to steal the spotlight and all :)

13 comments:

  1. Nice job telling a little story with just pictures.

    These two are just adorable! I'm so glad they're engaged now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right, didn't need narration, the pictures said it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Mariah's hair is beautiful and it's funny how she reminds me of a modern day Betty Crocker :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! The pictures definitely say it all.

    Modern day Betty Crocker? Haha. Now she'll remind me of the same when I see her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, I'm glad it worked without any text :)

    Betty Crocker, lol! You know, I did have her baking pies a couple updates back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two are so cute together! I'm glad she didn't turn Micah down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the photo sequence! What a cute couple they are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, the pictures tell the story perfectly! :) I'm glad Mariah has finally figured out that Micah really is her soul mate and is ready to fully move on with him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looked so sweet! Words didn't even matter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, I love it! You're right, sometimes stories don't need any words. Very nice shots with all of the different camera angles and such!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That one did speak for itself :) I'm glad Mariah finally made up her mind.

    ReplyDelete